How To Develop Custom Android Application
App Aptitude leading Custom Android Application Development Agency Offering free tips on how to develop a Custom Android Application!
When you think of a Custom Android App, first of all, if you do not know then you should note that Android is free and an open platform built on Linux! It is an open source solution for mobile devices and mobile apps offering a complete software stack including OS, middleware, and key mobile applications. Apart from its speed, scalability, and performance, there are many other advantages of Custom Android application development which includes:
- Open Source with Custom Andriod App: The Android platform is open source which means the Android Software Development Kit (SDK) can be leveraged without having to worry about the licensing costs or royalty. Developers can interact with the Android developer community for the forthcoming versions which they can incorporate into their app development projects. These benefits make Android a lucrative prospect for enterprises, device manufacturers and wireless operators alike, resulting in rapid development of the applications.
- Customizable User Interface in Custom Andriod App: A user interface can either make or break your app. Android-based applications are highly customizable and easier to manage. Google is highly focused on making its user interface customizable to help developers create custom Android apps for business. Being an open source platform, it allows developers to turn their creative ideas into reality and build innovative and interactive apps. It offers a wide array of customization options. Even the data management functions and multimedia tools can be easily updated to the app.
- Low Investment & High ROI in Custom Android app: Android has a relatively low barrier to entry. Its Software Development Kit (SDK) is available for free to developers which significantly reduces the development costs. However, app development costs can be bifurcated into three major parts: development, testing, and deployment. Developers are required to pay a one-time registration fee for application distribution. Thereafter, they can leverage any computer device to build and test the product on their smartphones, ensuring low investment and increased engagement among users. Ultimately, users get an interactive app and the enterprise gains a higher return on investment.
- Multiple Sales Channels in Custom Android app: Unlike other mobile platforms, Android applications can be deployed in different ways. You do not have to rely on a single market to distribute your applications. Besides using Google Play Store and other third-party app marketplaces, you can create your own distribution and sales channels. You build it, you publish it. With your choice of promotional strategy, you can reach your end users through multiple channels.
- Easy to Adopt: Android apps are scripted in Java programming language that leverages a rich set of libraries. Any developer familiar with Java can build Android applications easily. As per a developer survey, many Java experts find it easier to write apps for Android as compared to programmers with command over other programming languages.
In addition, Google has also made Kotlin an official language (or a Java alternative) for Android development. Kotlin is easy to learn and can be used alongside Java to power Android applications. In fact, leading technology firms like Pivotal, Atlassian, and giants like Pinterest, Uber, and Evernote have already begun using Kotlin for their Android solutions.
Are you looking to leverage Android development advantages for your business, but not sure where to start? Let us help you strategize and build the required Android mobile application solution for your business.
If you require an NDA for your Custom Android Application Development idea, we can provide one after an initial phone conversation. Your idea is 100% protected by our non-disclosure agreement. Let’s have a conversation as we take pride in our your app idea At App Aptitude.
1401 Lavaca St Austin, Travis County TX USA 78701
507 607 5445